St. Michael the Archangel
Virtual Open House
Missed our Open House on October 24?
We invite you to click and view below the areas of interest to you about SMA. We encourage you to explore the opportunities in academics, community, athletics, activities and leadership that lie within the walls at St. Michael the Archangel.
Where You Belong!
Intro to St. Michael the Archangel Admissions & Finance
– President Fr. Randy Sly
Athletics & Activities – presented by Activities Director, Mary Kroening
Community Life at SMA – presented by Director of Community Life – Sr. Jude Andrew
Intro to SMA Academics
- Aviation – presented by Dr. Jim Brady
- Business Technology – presented by Matt Infranca
- Computer Science – presented by Jack Alsbach
- Engineering – presented by Katie Bland
- English – presented by Katie Eilerman
- Health & PE – presented by Mark Scanlon
- Mathematics – presented by Christina Hymer
- Science – presented by Steve Loecker
- S.M.I.L.E. Zone (St. Michael Inclusive Learning Enhancement)– presented by Audrey Hihn
- Social Studies – presented by Melissa Wiehn
- Theology – presented by Kenny Watcher
- Visual Arts – presented by Richard Raney
- World Languages – presented by Gina Rubio
VIRTUAL TOUR of SMA
CLICK HERE for a 360° BUILDING TOUR
The 21st century learning environment will capture your attention from the start after entering into the front of our building and seeing the chapel doors located in the center of our school along with the learning stairs. SMA’s unique learning stairs are a special place for students to collaborate on school work, eat lunch, or spend community time together.
Digital View Book
For Admissions questions, contact our Director of Admissions, Julie Hyde, firstname.lastname@example.org
For directions, click Directions