St. Michael the Archangel Alumni

To request a transcript please contact the Guidance Counselor, Tammie Glasgow at or 816-499-8614.
Please provide your first and last name (the name you used during high school), date of birth, and graduation year.

Archbishop O’Hara & St. Mary’s High School Alumni

Transcript Requests

The Diocese of Kansas City-St. Joseph has transcripts for many of the closed high schools on site. To request a copy of your transcript please send a fax requesting your transcript to 816-756-1571. Be sure to include the high school you are requesting your transcript from, your first and last name (the name you used while attending school), your birth date and graduation year.

If you have questions, please contact Kerry Eckart at or 816-756-1850

Trequest transcripts from Dual Credit Courses

SMA does not issue or receive college transcripts for students enrolled in Dual Credit Courses.  Students enrolled in one or more Dual Credit course(s) through UMKC or MCC, must request to have their college transcript sent to the University or College they plan to attend.  This request should be made by the end of May, of the year of high school graduation.

Information on Dual Credit and Advance Placement Courses offered at SMA, click here.

To request college transcripts, students will need to go the college’s website:



These links will take you to the college/university website with directions for how to request to have your transcript sent to another school or employer.  Often there is a fee for this request, so be prepared with a debit or credit card.



Copyright 2020 St. Michael the Archangel Catholic High School