Parent Club Mission Statement: To build communities through student and family events and to support the mission of St. Michael the Archangel Catholic School.
Please note that while our school is remote learning until April 3rd, all Parent Club activities are cancelled. SMA will evaluate the events after April 3rd after continuous monitoring of the progression of the Coronavirus.
Jason’s Deli Fundraiser 3/24 – CANCELLED
Eat out and support the SMA Parent Club! Just mention SMA when ordered and SMA will receive 25% of the sales. It’s that easy! See you on Tuesday, March 24th between 4:00 pm – 9:00 pm. LEE’S SUMMIT location only! 1690 NW Chipman Road, Lee’s Summit, MO 64081
Trivia night 3/28 – CANCELLED
- Click HERE for printable Trivia flyer
- Doors open at 6:30pm, Trivia starts at 7:00pm
- Theme: Famous Firsts
- Cost: $10/person or $80/table
- What to bring: Table decorations, snacks and your favorite beverages
- Sign ups will be limited – so buy your tickets SOON!
Parent club wants you to be involved!
Prayerfully consider helping the parents club. We appreciate all of you. God bless you and yours.
Please email Michelle Hughes at email@example.com or call 816-260-5025 if you are able to help!
- Parochial league concession stand: SMA is hosting many parochial league winter and spring sports. We are in need of a few people to help coordinate and send out sign-up genius for concession stand help
- Daddy daughter picnic 4/18: We need a few more people to help make this event successful.
- Mom prom 4/18: We need a few more people to help make this event successful.
- After prom committee: Senior and Junior parents please considering help this effort. It’s a wonderful way to give a great memory to our juniors and seniors. Look for information to be coming soon.
- May crowning: We need a few more hands to make this a beautiful opportunity to celebrate our faith.
*A huge THANK YOU to the team that helped with our Teacher breakfast, Catholic schools week, SMA Parent Bonfire, Freshman Welcome Picnic, Middle School Mixer, Prom committee, Trivia night committee and our wonderful booster club! You have been a blessing to SMA!