Parent Club Mission Statement: To build communities through student and family events and to support the mission of St. Michael the Archangel Catholic School.
We need your help!
Please read below and email Michelle Hughes at email@example.com if you are able to help!
- Parochial league concession stand: SMA is hosting many parochial league winter and spring sports. We are in need of a few people to help coordinate and send out sign-up genius’s for concession stand help
- Trivia night 3/28: We have a team working diligently will have a sign-up genius an explanation of needs coming soon.
- Daddy daughter picnic 4/18:
Mom prom 4/18:
We need a few more people to help make these events successful.
- After prom committee: Senior and Junior parents please considering help this effort. It’s a wonderful way to give a great memory to our juniors and seniors. Look for information to be coming soon.
- May crowning: We need a few more hands to make this a beautiful opportunity to celebrate our faith.
Prayerfully consider helping the parents club. We appreciate all of you. God bless you and yours
SMA Parent Club
*A huge THANK YOU to the team that helped with our Teacher breakfast, Catholic schools week, SMA Parent Bonfire, Freshman Welcome Picnic, Middle School Mixer, Prom committee, Trivia night committee and our wonderful booster club! You have been a blessing to SMA!
For questions or to volunteer, please contact: