Congratulations to Sr. Miriam for earning the Lasallian Educator of the Year Award! This award is earned by the educator that exemplifies the qualities of the patron saint of teachers, St. John Baptist de La Salle.
This teacher is awarded based on how they:
- Deepen the faith of staff and students
- Respect, show concern, and model Christian values
- Are professional in all behaviors and interactions
- Are willing to help others and serve the school
- Represent the values of the gospel and our school
Sr. Miriam was presented with the Lasallian Educator of the Year award during the senior award ceremony. Upon receiving the award, she told the SMA community “my desire for you is that would know the love of the Father for you. His love transforms, and heals, and frees; especially through the grace of the sacraments. My prayer for you is that you always seek to do His will and you will be so happy in your life. Thank you to all of the faculty, I have been so inspired by you at this school.”